Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Super Woof Moon

There was what is called a "Super Woof Moon" two nights ago.
I tried to capture it - but my phone camera didn't get it quite a well as it might - to put it mildly.
I certainly didn't capture the rather menacing appearance of it - at least to me as I suddenly became aware of it apparently rising up big, reddish and bright from behind the hedgerow.


Mine looks like a sliced orange - I should have gone in an taken my digital camera for that photo - in no way did ti reflect he looming nature of what I saw - almost imagined it "said" BOOO. However it was SO cold at the time and Connie had had her evening exercise in the garden. The warmth of the house was too seductive. 
There are many good pics of it elsewhere on the net :
like this time-lapse rendering on youtube at https://youtu.be/B2Yskx4o9WI


No comments:

Post a Comment